R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Greater Los Angeles Club Meeting this Saturday 2.20/10
Old 02-25-2010, 08:00 AM
gotmotor
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Danny A.
I took some time to drawn up a couple of layouts. Bear in mind these are merely suggestions and would like to get some feedback. The drawings are as close to scale as I could draw up but are fairly accurate. I took into consideration lane width which are all no less than 13.5 feet wide and are roar legal for 1/8 and 1/5 scale. The layout was planned with the entry and exit to the strait away being 180's with the intention to reduce scrub and hopefully tire wear. I also tried to incorporate some areas for passing but that will depend on actual running.

Please let me know what you think. These layout are not set in stone but if the foam guy want to try one of them it can be modified to suite the 1.5 scalers if needed.

I have been checking the weather and it looks like there may be rain on Saturday. I was wondering if we would just run a one day sunday race then? What do you all think?
Hey if you guys get rained out your welcomed to come up to Rams for our season opener this Sunday