View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:05 AM
BadHeli
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by UN4RACING
Indoor racing B4.
Out door racing T4.
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will be racing outdoor. I guess I will try and find out if there is a decent number of buggies racing for me to go against. If not I might go with a T4 and just keep the Rustler for bashing. I can already tell the rusty needs to be setup differently to really be competitive. I would like to run two classes if possible for experience though.

One of the guys at the track suggested I get an Associated RC10 SCT as its a popular class (and pretty cheap), but they're kinda bigger than I want to lug around and don't appeal to me as much as the buggies and stadiums at this stage.

The Hot Bodies Ve8 is an interesting thought! Looks nice, but maybe biting more than I can chew right now... I'm not ruling it out, but I just thought 4WD will be more expensive to run and 2WD is better for a beginner to learn on etc? The price on a brushless B4/T4 RTR is pretty good it seems, but I would consider a more expensive setup like the Ve8 if people think that's a better way to go.