R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car
Old 02-23-2010, 04:57 PM
danketchpel
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by E.J. Evans
What we have done is add at no charge a $40 incentive in the form of a complete suspension set as an incentive for USA consumers to purchase form their LOCAL hobby shops or LOCAL online distributors instead of oversees retailers. When you do the math it's a hell of a better deal to purchase a USA KIT. This is completely out of TOP USA's pocket with no help form our corporate headquarters. We loose a little bit of our margin but in the long run it will help our USA retailers and us.

EJ Evans
That is one of the coolest moves yet!!! I do support USA shops as much as possible, and prefer to shop in the US for shipping reasons alone. The only time I go overseas is when I can't find stuff here.

One of the biggest concerns for a newly released chassis is spare parts support. This incentive really helps out as the supply pipeline gets filled up. I have noticed that the spares listing on Amain's site is now filling up. I was pretty concerned at first and had decided to wait for the spare parts situation to stabilize before taking the plunge. This incentive really helps!!!

THANK YOU TOP Racing USA !!!!!!