R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Help needed. Problem with Castle Creations.support
Old 02-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Armstrong
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Help needed. Problem with Castle Creations.support

Hi,

I bought a MMM with 2200kV motor from Tower Hobbies for a friend last December 31, 2009. Since I live in the Philippines, I had the ESC and motor combo shipped to a US address and had a friend bring it back to the Philippines two weeks ago. My friend was excited to try out his new ESC and motor but to his dismay, the ESC does not work and need to be replaced. I called up Castle Creations support and they say that since it has already been more than 30 days, I have to ship the ESC back to the US at my friend's expense before they ship a new one to me. I tried arguing to the support personnel I talked to that since it's brand new, they should send a prepaid mail to me with a replacement and my friend would just use that to send the ESC back, or at least they should send me a replacement first while the broken ESC is still in transit so it will be less down time for my friend.

Does anyone know someone from CC I can contact here so it would be easier for me to set up such arrangements? Thanks.

Kevin