R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RX8 1/8 Scale Brushless ESC Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:37 PM
john stu
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

i sent you an email randy.........i spoke with Jim Campbell and he was very nice and also professional and is taking good care of me and tekins customer service is good no as a matter of fact its great but even with great customer service im getting sick of this thing breaking and me having to mail it in......... 5 times in 5 months are you kidding me? and always the same thing pcb board you tap on the speedo and works then try to drive and it stops than give it a tap or just push on it and it works again till you try to drive .......each time i send it in it takes 2-3 weeks to get it back and each time im reassured its fixed for good this time...........we know what the problem was and we have addressed it..............

when it works it works awesome my motor and esc both never get anything but maybe luke warm and its fast and smooth my one and single complaint is im sick of it breaking after two days of running at the track and the track i run on is more for 1/10 scale it has small jumps and the car is never abused only raced or maybe run for practice because im out of practice waiting for my esc in the mail