R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - XRAY T3
Thread: XRAY T3
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 09:01 PM
rx7ttlm
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Well I just finished my first NWIC race with this car. I can tell you one thing, its FAST. Qualified into the A main with a non RS esc (my rs wasn't working in turbo mode in qual, meaning i had NO POWER) Fixed it for A1-A3. The car has great corner speed. Only traction rolled once when I carried way to much speed into a hairpin and threw it in (naturally it flipped) lol. After working the bugs out in qual 1-4.

Mains, ran conservative and tried to stick to running smooth and fast. Ran as high as 2nd i think and that was when the car rolled. A2-3 went ok but I never pushed as hard. to sum it up, xray t3 takes the top two spots in a main with at least 4-5 xrays.. lol Maybe I should lighten the car since I tipped the scales at 1477~ grams (min is 1425) cause of a crap load of fans, ballast,and a huge cap that I added last min cause I was way under weight lol.

I haven't run a whole lot of rubber tire carpet, and when I did in the past I hated it. This car made me love racing carpet and bottom line....... ITS FAST.