R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Odonnell 2009-2010.. excatly the same car.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:34 AM
Roelof
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Dieguito
Roelof

This is a level of discucion that you can not deal ..

Go ... take a seat. alone to do not feel ashamed .. take the books about mechanical, engineering .. if not completed high school .. complete it first and then moves ..... do not give up .. someday you will discuss these issues ..

at this time .. you can only see that a wheel .. actually .. is something round .. circular..

Diego.
Let me remind you who started this topic with all kinds of reactions with prove that your startpost could be wrong?

But hey, there is nothing wrong with the technique and skils making your parts but things that look good does not tell anything about the performance and that is something you do forget. Anyone can tell the holes in your chassis will fill up with dirt making it heavier and taking your car out of balance and performance.
About flex I know real racecar engineers do not like it, flex does not give full control on the suspension, dampers and springs but for us it works so why not use it?

And please, do not judge my knowledge. With the limited equipment at home I may not produce the best looking stuff but what I create is well thought and if better work is needed I can ask the sponsor with all his machinery. I can tell you that even some of my ideas are copied by RC manufacturers.