R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 5280 Raceway - Colorado On Road RC Club (CORRC)
Old 02-15-2010, 02:50 PM
RRacerRuss1
Tech Master

Originally Posted by syndr0me
Nope, this was a problem on our end. I've got a new network card to install in the scoring machine that should give it a more solid connection, this has been a problem with its existing card, I think the 2.4ghz noise from the radios (wifi operates in this spectrum also) gives it fits. Also, we need one of the guys with a wireless card (Keith, Ryan, myelf) to be there in order to have internet available. And last, I need to teach a few other guys how to get LiveRC going on race days, only Art and I know at the moment, and it's a little bit more involved than just enabling it in Scoring Pro. I put some detailed instructions on the desktop of the machine, but I should probably walk through it with a few other guys so we're covered all nights.

My apologies for the slow start, we're working out the bugs, but it should be pretty solid here in the near future.
No Need for apologies, I just wanted to be sure it wasn't on my end? I'm sure you'll get it worked out.......