R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 03:11 AM
niznai
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
Have you ? if your gonna post crap like this, then rather than have to ask what happened, why not explain it as you post it.
i dont see many results from Bunbury with your name on it. i doubt you even have a tekin ? if so then bring ya best game with you the next meet in Super stock , and we shall see what you (the master) can really do with a tekin, and car setup ????
The trophy with my name on it is in my cabinet thank you very much, not that you are very likely to see it ever. I don't have anything to demonstrate to anyone who can't talk with some deference (on a public forum at that). And yes, the first time I visited Bunbury I won it. I hope you don't have a problem with that?

As for whether or not I have a Tekin again doesn't exactly qualify as being any of your bussiness.

If you don't have a split personality, the answer above was for THankock, not you. Trust me, you're not at the center of my universe.

Sorry tc3team, I have no idea what he's on about hence not sure what to tell him.