R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - XERUN V2.0 Brushless ESC discussion thread.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:55 AM
cherry2blost
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trackster
Thanks alot for that. That post should be stickied on first page or something like that.
You're welcome that's what we are here for, I run a Fantom Ion Pro 10.5 (not Ion 2) with 10 degrees of 'mechanical' timing on the motor and the car is about right for my driving abilities. Temps are done in a non technical manner, if I can pick the car up after a run by holding the motor then it's not too hot lol, I am tempted with more timing on the motor but so far have not needed to add any more. I gear it at Maritime raceway in Kent to around 6.4 FDR and it is just right. Maybe I can get a little more speed but TBH the heat issues scare the heck out of me and as stated before the car is quick enough at the moment for my skill levels. It is nice to know that I have a little more headroom to play with should I need more speed though. The Speed Passion 110 software runs a lot cooler than the 107 but some people have said that it is a little 'soft' compared to the 107, but considering I am running the DDRS at VI again I have a little more space to play with.

Now if I could fix my 'on power understeer' my car would be so much quicker too.

Feel free to 'sticky' the post as it is hidden back in page 7 of this thread lol.