R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro Sensored ESC
Old 02-12-2010, 08:35 PM
MackTuned44
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by hacker
can anyone compare this speedie to a tekin v203?
I dont think so, I run the Tekin at my Local track on Carpet w/a 17.5 and 12th 17.5 as well and Im yet to see anything Faster than it, YET!!!!....I have about three of them.I have seen what the Mamba pro can do in just about every car on Road course. We have taken the case apart and slimmed it down, shrinkwraped the ESC and its been in cars and done some SERIOUS testing and it isnt far off, but not the V203. Fast as Fudge, but not for on-road stuff.
But the Castle stuff is Great too, i would say that a Person looking for something a little more than there current B.L. ESC like a VXL from Traxxas, then the Mamba will do it for you. and with the Castle link youll have endless possiabletys.

I actually just brought one home from the shop where i work and plan to put it in a Electric Monster truck. So plan on beating the Black off it in it. I love the fact its way cheaper and can handle pretty much any combo a Basher could throw at it.... I just know there reliable ESC's and there Customer service is Phenomenal....

On another note i hope no one takes me a bashing your guys thread just commenting. I plan on giving feedback as soon as i get enough motivation to install it in my Truck.

Also on thing i can say Castle has the 1/8th stuff on point. that is the most PRoven System to date. We wont even put a RX8 in the Case.....