R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BANZAI Motors
Thread: BANZAI Motors
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 02:47 PM
MOmo
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AE 14year-old
MOMO, I still have not forgotten about getting you a pic and setup for the B44....I just have had my 4wheel drive in pieces since the last supercross and have only been working on my 2wd. With that being said I will try to get it all back together tomorrow and take some pictures for ya!

Do you need any setup and/or pictures for 2wd???

Anything will help! My plan is to use the SP BL setup in my 4wd w/ a 10.5 (I think thats what i ordered) and use my B4 for stock. I have a Blue Can stock brushed motor coming, and I am still debating on using my older Novak C2 w/ the brushed motor, OR trying the BL LRP Sphere that I have along w/ the brushed motor.

Up here we run on a very nice blue groove Clay mainly using Barcodes or pink tapers. I already drilled the 4th hole in my tower for the B4. I need to know where to add weight and how much (pics of weight in front of trans). Lots of guys here are switched to the RB5 (Since Joe Pilars is the local Kyosho/Orion sponsor). I know of one other person running the SP stuff, but NOT Banzai power. I think I am the only NW guy w/ Banzai.

Thanks Zach, and congrats again on your progression. You'll only get faster!

I'm HOPING my Banzai package arrives today!

MOmo