R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI's new F1
Thread: HPI's new F1
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Team Lotus
Tech Fanatic

Exclamation

Micro-E, I can't guarantee anything, but if you/we don't try then we have only ourselves to blame if HPI doesn't ship these latest versions fo the Formula 10 Stateside! So send them an email!

For those who may be confused; I'm not talking about the Ferrari F10 but the HPI Formula 10 rc F1 car which is the name of the chassis/car with different bodies. My bad, I shouldn't have referred to it as the F10
At the Nurnberg show they displayed the Formula 10 car with 2 new bodies that were pre-painted and decaled, a first for us F1 fans! They were the 2009 Renault R39 and the 2009 Williams FW31. Absoloutely gorgeous!!

However in communicating with HPI, they informed me that they haven't yet decided if they will make them available here in the USA (they may be Europe and Japan only releases) so what I'm trying to do is get as many of us rc F1 fans as possible to email HPI and tell them we want these car and bodies here in the USA. We need to show them that there is sufficent interest in F1 to warrant them selling here. And while I'm at it I requested they look into doing the 2009 McLaren, Red Bull, Brawn, etc. and yes Sauber too! although that would actually be the 2009 BMW.

So we can't afford to just set back and "not worry" because inactivity will probably result in HPI making the unfortunate decision to not sell those new bodies and cars here in the USA; they will assume we don't care, and that all we care about is either NASCAR or off-road. We need to show them we DO care about F1.