R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Got my car, Now I got questions.
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2004, 08:52 AM
AreCee
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

No disrespect to you but I think you bit off a lot more than you can chew based on the questions you asked.

Go, no run, to the nearest hobby shop and take the buggy with you because you need the most basic lessons in RC.

You need to learn what the different parts are called and not make up your own names for them that sound similar, such as it's SERVO not synchro. It's a RADIO TRANSMITTER not a remote. Go to the hobby shop and they'll be glad to show you where the RADIO RECEIVER is and sell you a TRANSMITTER which will be compatible with it. They will even be happy to sell you a battery charger for your receiver pack and fuel to use as well as a glow ignitor.

As far as the manifold spring tool is concerned, have you ever heard of a device called a needle nose pliers? Or, you can spend about $15 for a HUDY hook to remove the spring.

Face the facts that you will need to start at the bottom to learn about the RC hobby so you might as well go to the shop or a local track and admit that you're a total newbie and get one on one help. If you are depending on this board you will miss out on a lot of information that you're unable to ask about.