R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Coliseum at HobbyTown USA
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 07:43 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kash$
What up RayK, you gonna get Reagle down here ? We need some more pro guys down here. Brian the surface down here is a lot smoother than RCO so the rubber tires are working pretty good, it's fast and Jamies layout is bomb, can't say the same for the new layout at the "T" looks like an oval track. Plenty of fast guys at HT so come down one weekend bring your old xxx and wheel it. I am definatly interested in coming up to B&J's and running my traxxas. Send me and Ray your set-up so we can dial-em in prior to coming up there . That would be realy nice, lol. Thanks
Anyone planning on racing Thursday night in 17.5 ? I don't think I can make it Saturday might be racing else where again, nats work and all.
If work was busy and I was actually making some money I would more than likely be back running touring cars. RIght now I work on the weekends at Bumps and Jumps. I committed to help him out this winter season.

The C is a killer track and a great surface. Once of my favorite touring car tracks to run at. For me it beats carpet any day. Nothing wrong with carpet for those that like it but its just not my favorite.