R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Solution for the stock class problems
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 08:23 PM
rx7ttlm
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Francis M.
You spend enough money on r/c.lol You might as well get the Tekin Pro so you can run SS or MOD .... My only gripe is the notion of adding another slow class which dilutes racing even more.... I can't say it enough but onroad should settle on a motor wind for stock and cap the Tech for that class so the speed can settle for 1 year... People who eventually want to go faster can move up to with all the gizmos they want SS and MOD......

RX7.... I know what your talking about with nitro... Marco barrowed my 2 year old engine and placed 3rd at the Novarossi challenge... All heats up to F was filled up...
was the first set directed at me too? lol, But the funny thing. I feel more comfortable taking engines from last year with breakin time only. vs having 3 motors / class in electric. lol.

Originally Posted by JFuel11
Bottom line... Fast guys, get off our rear end, stop dominating 3 classes and sponsor a local new guy... That will get more people enjoying our hobby!!! It all starts at the local level!!! You can make a difference, rather than spend 3 hours a night talking about how great this is or how much that sucks on this website, take a guys car home and make it right! He will never forget it and it will help everyone!
I don't know what region your in. But at least in socal, colorado and oregon/ washington. The fast guys always help out. I hand people diffs or whatever they need to run or fix cars. And guys in socal region like francis and other mugen / serpent guys will bend over backwards to get you up to speed.