R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Defective Jaco Blue Tires
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Korgae
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by seaball
korgae - what batch are the tires from that the racers here are voicing their displeasure on? is there a way to tell (before running them) what batch they are from? i know there is an extra web in the wheels, but that's going to be there from here on out, right?
Yes the wheel will have the extra web for support from now on. As for a "hand colored" dot I have not seen any like that. the dot color has changed a bit and is now a bit darker blue but other then that I don't know.

I have a couple hundred sets in stock right now and the dots look the same throughout my batch... and with that we have not had any reports of defective tires.

I wish we could put a date code on the tire, maybe something to look into the next version, that way JACO will be able to track this kind of stuff
better.

I guess there is still a possibility that maybe a batch of greens got labeled blues by mistake or something.. Only reason I suggest this is because of the comments that the tires came in so quick and then tore apart, basic indication of a softer tire. Remember these are mounted/lableled and packaged by human.. The employees in the back are all great people but mistakes can happen.

As mentioned before, the JACO Blue was designed as a spec tire that creates even playing fileds.

As I hear news I will pass it along.

Thanks

Korgae