R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 10:25 AM
morris
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gwoodrc
Thanks Greg, btw nice name, that makes more sense as i don't really want to lose any rear grip by gaining front. I'll try standing the front shock up first and then take the kickup out if it still needs more turnin. I am running speed passion setup with the new software, thinking of picking up a novak ballistic tonight though. One guy has a tekin at our track, but with the small size of the track was not able to use the turbo function. I am considering a tekin if I stay with the losi because of the size mostly. I'll keep you posted on the results of the race tonight. Thanks, Greg.
i have talked with greg alot about things.as for set-up also depends on traction.like horsham has mad traction...dont know if the place you run at is as high.anyways i have found some simple things to do which include standing the front shocks up.spring rates....go down one softer spring in the front and back.i have noticed running a thicker spring in the year keeps it from coming around.softer allows a rear end steering.droop also will help with the car overall roll and how it feels.try running like 2mm over ride height in the front and 2.5mm over ride height in the back.this also should allow for more entry...and again this is things i have worked with and felt that it worked for me.