R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Corally 1/12 Pan Car
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 10:01 AM
corallyman
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chris moore
A few things to add; the AE dynamic front end(what you have there on your car) did'nt come as standard equipment from corally except on the SP12X-WC edition car as Heritic mentioned. So if you download the manual for the SP12X the parts, and diagrams will be for the corally front end not the AE front end you have. Its hard to say if this is the WC car as many racers swapped out the corally front end for the AE one because the corally one had a rep for being quite fiddely to get setup.

Second if you want to run 1cell lipo you will have to run the lipo on one side, electronics on the other or buy the conversion kit as mentioned.

Third, you will need some long corally specific pinions to get full gear mesh. This is a good carpet car, I had this car myself for a short time, it can be very fast.
I only found one downloadable manual for the 12X on the link provided and it included instructions and parts numbers for both front ends. Also I am 95% sure that Corally offered the dynamic strut front end on the 12XUSA edition which was before the WC edition.

Secondly, if no lipo has been purchased yet, and is needed, he can buy the speedzone saddle lipo for his car. That is why it was made.

Steve