R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Jammin SCRT10 Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 01:37 PM
JAMMINKRAZY
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thead73
i had to update the firmware to the newest ver.1.24 cuz my dx3s radio wouldnt calibrate with the MMpro. after the update it calibrated fine. but it wont spin the motor shaft from dead stop i have to spin it with my finger to get it to start after its started its fine. i tried the sensored only option and the smartsense option in the MMpro. neither will start the motor. when i pull out the sensor wire and run it sensorless in smartsense mode it seems better and motor starts spinning about half the time. i also increased the start power from low/med/high and it didnt help. can i run the hv 4.5 with the sensor wire unplugged or is it a sensored only type of motor. any body using this combo and have any success?
You can run it with the sensor wire unplugged. Sounds to me like you have a sensor problem in the motor or something wrong with the ESC. I would try loading the firmware again(to the same version). If that doesn't help any, do you have another motor you can try just to figure out which unit is the problem? Or even another ESC with the 4.5?