R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 07:38 PM
DARKSIDE
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

[QUOTE=414MPH;6947332]
Originally Posted by Scottrik
To carry your inaccurate synopsis a bit further...what kind of piece of $hit did Tekin create that it can't beat the GTB in a straight-up fight? =QUOTE]

Scott,

Why do you feel the need to be so abraisive? Even I bristled at this statement and I have been know to be a bit abraisive myself in local circles.

Are the kids more difficult to handle at school lately? Do you run out of hot water mid shower this morning? Did you dog run off with the neighborhood cat? Did someone "P" in your cheerios?

Ever since the Holliday break you have been a bit hard on USVTA folks here. Just a friendly bit of advise from someone who has personally crossed the line in the past. You need to back it down a notch or two Scott.

I know you don't mean to be mean.

Please take the previous as friendly advise. You have very valid opinions and advice, but your tone has the effect of diminishing your important messages.

I have learned, sometime it is best to decide if you are furthering the discussion or just 'back away from the keyboard' .

You friend.... Marty
Roooobbbbbb!!!!!!!....ppl are not playing nice!!!...Im telling on all yall...wait till Rob finds out...you'll going be in so much trouble...man you wont get your toys back for a month