R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - "The Midwest Racer"
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Firestormkk
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Guys I Feel Horrible About All Of This.. So I Have Posted This On Here For You To Read...Im Sincerely Sorry To The Dirtburners, I Have Heard Stories Beyond Stories, But Now I Know Never To Judge A Book By Its Cover EVER Again...So Here Is What I Posted.. And I Deserved EVERY Part Of Those 11 Comments,Im Not Asking You All To Join Up.I Just Want You All To Read This, And How Sick And Disgusted I Am About Myself And My Type Writing Fingers. As You Can Read By The "NitroNut3" 's Post, Yes Im Young And New To The Hobby I Have Now Learned My Lesson About This Whole Or Deal. The Following Has Been Posted On My Website..

Everyone, I Have Made A Big Mistake.

I Posted A NON-Acceptable Comment About One Of Our Fellow Tracks Here In Missouri.And Now It Has Cost Me BIG Time.

I Posted A Hateful Remark To Dirtburners RC Track,In St.Louis Missouri.It Was VERY Unacceptable and Unprofessional to do so.I Didnt Want My Website To Be Full Of HateFull Remarks,And Something I Wouldnt Of Accepted From Someone,I have done It. Now I Feel The Need To Apologize To The Following:

-The RC Pro Series Company,Missouri RC Pro Series.

-Dirtburners RC Race Track,In St.Louis Missouri.

-And I Apologize The Most To Rex Franke.I Have Showed Disrespect that he DID NOT Deserve.

Rex Does So Much For Me And All Of Us. And Me Showing DisRespect To Him. Is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. Especially By Me.I Should Of Known Better Then Of Posted A Hateful Remark.I Know See That It Was A Mistake,It Was A Childish Act.And Im Very Sorry To All 3 Companys.

Now After I Have Done This,I Have Lost Novelty RC Track, And The Missouri State Pro Series,And Respect From Many People. I Am Not Asking You To Feel Sorry For Me, As Should I Have Known Better.Im Not Expecting Forgivness.

I Didnt Mean For This To Go So Far As For Me To Lose 2 Subjects, That Make My Website What It Is.

All 3 Recipents Will Receive Personal Apology Letters From Me.

I Hope You All Can Learn From My Mistakes, As Did I.

And 1 More Thing, Im Sorry For The Supporters Of "The Midwest Racer",I Have Let You All Down.Im Sincerely Sorry For Everything I Have Done.

This Is Not The Way I Intended My Website To Be, And I Hope You All Know This Now.

My Apologies,

Kaleb

Thanks For Reading This. Sorry To EVERYONE.