R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 02:05 PM
mikky32
Tech Master

Originally Posted by schreff
T.J.:

I try to make things as simple as possible anymore as I'm like everybody else here. All these wonderful settings we have to play with get a little overwhelming. The setup I used at Birds is what we've (Larry, Hanulec, and myself) been using for the past 4-5 weeks at our home track (Horsham R/C) without changing a thing. We've really only played with car setup and gearing. It felt fast, but our home track is all Tekins. No LRP or Black Diamond to really compare to. When we went to Snowbirds and saw we were really fast, I guess we hit on something. That just means we can really focus more on gearing and car setup. The same happened with 2.00 and 1.99. We found something we really liked and just left it be. I think 2.03 can be much the same. Find something you like and stick to it.

Also, just an FYI... The setup Randy posted that I provided for 13.5 is GREAT for Duo1 at middle hole, Duo2 at 1 mark from full timing, and Speed Passion type motors. It WILL cook LRP motors in like 5-10 laps.
Ok so I can use this setup for the Speedpassion V3 also?

Do you have a good setup for a 10,5T LRP X11?

With this setup, do you have more acceleration power because of the Turbo delay on 0 and that you use the Turbo to accelerate the first meters?