R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Nighthawk
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default n vs e

i think Jay and Tom pretty much have it covered.

been to alot of tracks myself this past year, pretty much the genral thing is simple,,

and as a comparison it's always been EXSACTLY like Monster trucks and Truggys,,

a guy shows up at any given track with his monster truck, and big suprise only one other MT shows up, guess what class he gets put in?? yep,, Truggy.

and if there's enough mt's,, there's genraly an mt class..

the same has been true with 1/8th electric and nitro.

Rob, you got the idea,, 3 is a class and how cool that is!!

but genraly, if there's only one or two, and that guy didnt bring anything else to race, and realy wants to race, usaly he is put in with nitro, and there simply isnt an electric class that week. pitting is simply enforced for the 1-2 electric cars, sometimes even made "longer" then it takes to pit a nitro car.

Sure keeping track of electric pitting would be a handfull,,,IF there were 10 nitro's and 10 E's together,, i'm simple talking about the times there arenot enough electrics to have there own class. (3+)

Please dont take any of this the wrong way, as i'm sure you guys will probably have enough E's to run a class, but i realy beleave it would be devistating to the overall outlook of the track to tell someone they cant race that day. chances are that guy isnt coming back nextime he wants to race, and probably will take people with him in the proccess.

oh and btw,, since this is a more serios subject, i feel i need to let anyone know, that in anyway thought i was serios, about the "not racing at altoona in 2010" post.
that was 100% a joke, and was directed towards Brad and his lingere closet lol.

cant wait for spring, i look forward to viseting and racing with you guys soon!

Isaac

Last edited by Nighthawk; 02-01-2010 at 05:14 PM.