R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Solution for the stock class problems
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 11:37 AM
ddesros2
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DaredevilD
I have heard 2 theories lets see which one you guys and gals like better. First one is to let people learn with the fast guys and work your way to the A main. The second is to have a sportsman or novice class. Both have pros and cons. Tell me what you think.
Work your way to the A.

When I started RC racing..17 years ago.. there was nothing but 12th scale on carpet. When I watched my first race, I was hooked. It took a few years, but me and my Corally SP12 got better and better. After a few years, I was hanging with the A-main guys..and winning...

Some people will jump in...most will give up...some will stick with it and realize that it's a great hobby to be a part of and it's a lot of fun.

And...$1500 for an RC car....yep...that's what it costs. However, consider the fact it cost me $23K for my fishing boat, less the rods and tackle in it...

I love both, I can do well in RC anywhere I go to prove that.. (here is my A-main 17.5 Rubber TC run at MSI in Roseville MI, I'm Red/White, finish 3rd)
Fishing...not so good...but will give up on it..never (fun boating). I have lots of fun doing both. Get off your a$$, stop playing video games and get out there..

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by ddesros2; 02-01-2010 at 11:48 AM.