R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Lots of stuff for sale
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 07:51 PM
Squidward
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Lots of stuff for sale - Even more stuff added 2/26/10 - prices reduced

I've reduced the prices of most items. Please help me get rid of all of this stuff. On 4/15/2010 I'm going to request that the moderators close this thread and everything that has not sold will go on Craig's List or eBay.

HPI, Losi, Kyosho, 3Racing, Novak, Tamiya, Traxxas, Hot Bodies, Vantage Racing, Thunder Tiger, XRay

I realized a while ago that I have too many RC cars and stuff so I need to get rid of most of it so that I can get my wife off of my back.

You can click on this link to view the pictures of the assorted items for sale. If you want to see anything specific that the pictures do not show then please let me know and I will add them to the album.

--All prices do NOT include shipping costs or insurance. Please contact me for shipping costs to your location before making payment.--
--I will only ship after payment has been received--
--I will only trade for brushless ESCs and/or motors--

Local pick-up is fine, especially for the heavier or larger items (like the Savage or TT Ducati 999r). I’m in San Francisco, California.

Unless otherwise specified all items are in used condition. As the nature of this hobby is that cars and equipment is used however it is used I do not guarantee the function of anything. Everything has been tested and working for me, and, therefore, are sold on an as-is basis. If it is not in running condition when I test it I would not list it.

I accept PayPal, MO, or cash.

2) HPI Pro2 $200 or best reasonable offer. Priced reduced to $175 or best reasonable offer. I have a lot in this car. You’ll notice that all of the other cars were photographed on the concrete in my garage while this car was photographed on my wife’s dining room table. It’s pretty much been a shelf queen and it’s only been run for three packs. As such there are a few scratches on the bottom of the lower chassis. There’s very little steel on this car. All turnbuckles, hingepins, ball-ends, and a majority of the screws are titanium. A few screws and ball-ends are aluminum where it is not load bearing. The diffs are plastic ball diffs. The rear bulkhead, front suspension arm mounts, front bulkhead and suspension arms are the carbon impregnated plastic as is the standoff in front of the motor plate. The motor plate is the HPI heatsink aluminum plate and the belt tensioner plate is carbon fiber as are the shock towers. The front axles are aluminum MIP CVDs in HPI purple and the rear axles are shiny CVDs. The shocks are HPI threaded body plastic shocks. The springs are red in front and yellow in the rear. There is a front swaybar, too. This car will come with a lightly used Futaba S9101 servo. I have a few spare parts for this car (mostly ball diff parts) that I'll include as well.

6) Tamiya TA03 $75 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $60 or best reasonable offer. This car has a ton of hop-ups. The chassis is carbon fiber and has the aluminum knuckles. Also includes the Tamiya swaybars. The gear cover is missing as you can see from the pictures. The car has CVDs front and rear and the rear has wide hexes to make it 200mm. The pulleys are aluminum, too.

8) Vantage Racing carbon fiber Revo chassis $80 for the new one and $50 for the used one, firm. Prices reduced to $70 for the new one and $40 for the used one, firm. These are the original wheelbase chassis, not the extended chassis. The new one is in the original box. The used one is in like-new condition but has the usual scratches where screws attached directly to the chassis. If it weren’t for that you could not tell that this was used. These carbon fiber chassis are 40-50% lighter than the stock aluminum chassis (manufacturer’s claim) and are extremely stiff.

10) Hot Bodies extended chassis for HPI Savage. $75 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $60 or best reasonable offer. This is a brand new, in the package, extended chassis and rear drive dogbone for the original HPI Savage. I do not know if it will work with the newer Savage X.

11) Hot Bodies titanium transmission input shaft for HPI Savage $20 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $15 or best reasonable offer. This is new, in the package.

12) Robinson Racing hardened steel spur gear and clutchbell for the HPI Savage $20 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $15 or best reasonable offer. This is new, in the package.

13) Kyosho V-One R carbon fiber upper deck $25 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $20 or best reasonable offer. I don’t remember if it is Kyosho or 3Racing. Includes the rollover bar and the receiver box.

14) 3Racing Kyosho V-One RR Evo aluminum side brace Used. $20 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $15 or best reasonable offer. This will also work with the V-One R if you don’t use the battery mount support piece. Works with rear exhaust engines. This is the used one in the pictures. The new one is not part of this sale.

15) 3Racing Kyosho V-One RR Evo aluminum side brace New, in package. $25 or best reasonable offer. The package was opened but the part has never been used (it was probably never taken out of the package). Works with rear exhaust engines. It is the one in the package in the picture. The used one is not part of this sale.

16) 3Racing Kyosho V-One R front carbon fiber body mount Used. $20 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $15 or best reasonable offer. Has never been crashed and there are no cracks in the carbon. The new one in the pictures is not included in this sale.

17) 3Racing (I think) Kyosho V-One R front carbon fiber body mount New in the package. $25 or best reasonable offer. It is missing the card but is otherwise complete. The used one in the pictures is not included in this sale.

18) 3Racing Kyosho V-One RR Evo aluminum radio tray supports Used. $20 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $15 or best reasonable offer.

19) 3racing Kyosho V-One R carbon fiber rear shock tower Used. $20 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $15 or best reasonable offer. No cracks in the carbon fiber.

20) 3racing Kyosho V-One R carbon fiber front shock tower Used. $20 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $15 or best reasonable offer. No cracks in the carbon fiber.

21) 3Racing Kyosho V-One RR Evo aluminum rear shock tower Used. $25 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $20 or best reasonable offer. Looks new.

22) 3Racing Kyosho V-One R upper rear chassis brace Used. $25 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $20 or best reasonable offer. Looks almost new. Will also work with the V-One RR Evo.

23) 3Racing Kyosho V-One R aluminum rear diff pulley Used. $20 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $15 or best reasonable offer. There is one ding on the edge of the belt guide but it does not affect the function of this part. It will also work with the V-One RR Evo.

24) Kyosho V-One R solid rear axle Used only one time. $25 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $20 or best reasonable offer. The diff gear is from the Kyosho Evolva. I didn’t like the reduction in rear traction around corners that this gave me but it is lighter than any other rear diff you can find for your V-One R or V-One RR Evo.

25) 3Racing Kyosho V-One RR Evo aluminum front swaybar mounts Used. $15 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $10 or best reasonable offer. You will need the swaybar blades from your existing kit. If you have a V-One R you can use this as well but you need to buy the swaybar blades to make it work.

26) Assorted used aluminum pulleys for the V-One R $20 for all. Price reduced to $15 or best reasonable offer. The middle one in the picture is a 25T front pulley for the V-One RR Evo.

27) Two 3Racing (I think) V-One R aluminum chassis $25 for both. Price reduced to $20 or best reasonable offer. One is brand new and the second one is used (as you can see in the photos). The used one may be a bit bent but the other one is brand new.

28) Positrax Diamond Spike Clodbuster tires $30 for the set. Price reduced to $25 or best reasonable offer. These are brand new tires. I opened one package to get a better look at the tread pattern but they have not been used at all. These only fit Clodbuster rims, which are smaller than T-Maxx rims but are larger than 2.2" rims.

29) Golden Horizons aluminum output gear for Traxxas T-Maxx $15 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $10 or best reasonable offer. This is one of the gears inside of the original T-Maxx transmission. This is brand new, in the package. I do not know which particular gear it is inside of the transmission but, needless to say, I don’t need it so it is going up for sale.

30) Traxxas Revo extended wheelbase chassis $25 firm. Price reduced to $20 firm. This is new, in the package.

31) Two Hitec HS-5745MG servos $55 each, firm, or $100 for both. Price reduced to $50 each or $90 for both, firm. These are brand new, in box. Never been used or installed. These are digital quarter scale servos. The picture has a Hitec HS-925 servo for size reference only and the HS-925 is not included in this sale.

32) Serpent exhaust manifold and pipe combo for .12 rear exhaust engines $30 firm. Price reduced to $25 or best reasonable offer. This is brand new, in the package. It came as part of a kit that includes a Novamega .12 engine. I’ve used the engine but not the exhaust system. I believe that this is ROAR legal for racing. It includes the manifold, pipe, air filter, spring, and filter oil.

33) OFNA exhaust manifold and pipe combo for the LD-3 $15 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $10 or best reasonable offer. It will also work with the Nitro TC3. It’s for rear exhaust .12 size engines. This is a used pipe and it has some scratches on the bottom of it from use.

34) Tsais Maxima .21 pipe $35 firm. Price reduced to $30 firm. This is a brand new pipe for mounting on the right side of the vehicle like on a Savage. This should be a torque pipe for use on monster trucks.

35) Tsais Rocket .21 pipe. $35 firm. Price reduced to $30 firm. This is a brand new pipe for mounting on the right side of the vehicle like on a Savage. This should be a torque pipe for use on monster trucks.

36) Jammin JP-2 .21 pipe $35 firm. Price reduced to $30 firm. This is a brand new pipe for mounting on the left side of the vehicle like on a buggy. This was part of a kit that included the manifold but the manifold was removed from the package and used. This is for the pipe and the manifold gasket that is installed at the exhaust port of the engine. I believe that this is a torque pipe as used for off-road buggies or truggies.

37) RC Square .12 touring car pipe $20 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $15 or best reasonable offer. This is a used ROAR legal pipe for use with .12 size engines in 1/10 scale touring cars. There are dents and scrapes on the bottom of the pipe but this should not affect the function of the pipe.

38) Traxxas differential spool $10 firm. As you can see I paid $12 for it. It is brand new and the package is unopened. For another $6 I’ll throw in a second one that is out of the package but lightly used (installed but never actually run).

40) Novak Tempest Max forward-only ESC $35 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $30 or best reasonable offer. This ESC is in good working condition and it is rated for use with 4 to 10 cells. It has no motor limit. It is highly recommended that you use a Schottke diode with this ESC mounted at the motor for improved brakes. I do not have any Schottke diodes so you will need to get your own. You can download the manual for this older ESC directly from Novak's website. This is an older design ESC and, therefore, it has a rather large footprint compared to modern ESCs. Please keep this in mind if you plan on putting this into something small like a 1/18 scale electric car.

41) HPI NMT/EMT suspension arms, knuckles, titanium tunbuckles, dogbones $15 or best offer. Price reduced to $10 or best reasonable offer. These are used front and rear suspension arms, knuckles, HPI titanium turnbuckles, and dogbones. I also have about three brand new rear suspension arms that are included. I'll also throw in a NRS4 front diff mount as seen in the picture. There are no ball bearings at all included with these parts.

44) XRay T1 $200 firm. Price reduced to $175 or best reasonable offer. This is a lightly used XRay T1. The car is in great shape and it almost looks like new. The only aftermarket parts that are on it are the Ackerman steering set, blade-type front swaybar and the much stronger T1R front plastic bumper holder piece. I’ll include a spare chassis as well as a complete bulkhead set, steering setup, suspension arms, etc. Except for the diffs, shocks, upper shaft, and a few minor items this is almost a second car. I’ll also throw in all the spare parts that I have for it. Though pictured, I will not include the Novak XXL receiver.

46) XRay XB8 $200 or best reasonable offer. Price reduced to $175 or best reasonable offer. This is the XRay XB8 buggy. I’ve never raced this one and I had planned on keeping it but now it’s got to go. It is a rolling chassis and I have a pair of spare chassis and a few parts from a different XB8 that my brother ran for a while as well. As of this posting I could not find the clutchbell, clutch, nor flywheel. It will come with the receiver battery but no other electronics.

47) Thunder Tiger Ducati 999r $150 or best reasonable offer. This is a 1/5 scale nitro-powered R/C motorcycle that has only had half of a tank run through it. It’s practically brand new. It is RTR and will come with a 27MHz AM transmitter as well. The body has some scratches from crashing but the overall mechanical condition is perfect.

Sold items: (not in the order sold)
1) A pair of Team Associated TC-3s Sold to Swerly Bob - shipped, received

2) HPI Super Nitro Rally Sold to Racer 1966 - shipped, received

3) Losi XXX-S Sold to drbelleville - shipped, received

4) OFNA Ultra Worlds II buggy Sold to Bmr4life - shipped, received minus electronics.

5) Tamiya Road Wizard Sold to dave05 - shipped, received

6) A pair of Tamiya TL-01s Both sold to sun_dance - shipped, received

7) Tamiya Clodbuster axles Sold to fig865 - shipped, received

8) RD Logics Revo starter box Sold to JodyJ - shipped, received

9) Losi LST shocks Sold to cadimman - shipped, received

10) HPI Nitro Mini carbon fiber upper deck. Sold to gotumall - shipped, received

11) Two OFNA Dominator chassis Sold to maxx919 - shipped, received

12) XRay T1R Sold to gorillakev - Cash and carry minus electronics

13) Integy MSR4 piggy-back shocks for HPI Savage Sold to buddyantunez1 - shipped, received

14) HPI Savage SS 4.6 Sold to wl6 - shipped, received

15) HPI NRS4-2 Sold to Turbo9000 - shipped, received

16) Novak Super Rooster reversible ESC Sold to mugen69 - shipped, received

17) Novak Super Duty XR ESC Sold to mugen69 - shipped, received

18) HPI Super Nitro RS4 Sold to gotumall - shipped, received

19) Kyosho V-One RR Evo Sold to Renmazuo27 - shipped, received

20) Mugen MRX-3 Sold to brushless guru - shipped, received

Last edited by Squidward; 06-27-2010 at 08:29 PM.