R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - AXE ROSSI Engine thread.....
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 08:57 AM
thenova70ss
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Razzie i have seen the same thing from other guys motors it is the Head Shimming is not right if you look the Head it will have a 2 or 3 stamped on it a 2 is for 20% fuel and a 3 is for 30% and for the 25% you are running you need 2 shims .40 of shims each shim should be .20 . If you would like to send the Motor to me and have me look at if for you i can do that and add the right head shims. And if you would like to buy a new Piton and sleeve i can sale you one at a GREAT price to try and get you to come back to the Axe Rossi Motors Send me a PM and i will give you a Price for a new Piston and Sleeve.

The LSN setting is FLUSH and the HSN FLUSH.

If you need more Help just let me know i will be more then happy to help you out.

Originally Posted by razzie
I have a X1SG Mamba and its been givig me headaches since day1. Cant even hold a tune and after abt 3gallons thru it, it seems to lose its pinch. Still the same after trying it with the ODO 97 glow plug. The manual says that the default setting of the LSN is 2.5 turns out from closed. But I find that its seems to be on the lean side. Using Byron 25% and Axe 2050 pipe that comes with it. Engine has been in the store as I have totally give up on it!

Last edited by thenova70ss; 04-06-2010 at 06:06 PM.