R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2002, 07:00 AM
Darkseid
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Sigearhead: Well obviously someone cares. If you don't want to read you don't have to. But, please, don't tell me what to write or where to write it.......thanks.

KevinK: my bad again. Like I said I wasn't trying to get you upset. I was just making a point. Its very rare for a sponsored driver for one company to recommend another companies' product. And that many times people go with sponsors because they pay them more. DO you really think Atushi Hara switched from Yokomo to HPI because he believes the Pro3 was a better car? Could be, but I doubt it. Thats all I was saying. I dont recall saying I take anyone's word on which esc to use, sponsored or unsponsored. Hell, I still use mostly Tekin G10 escs. And theres certainly no one out there saying their the best. But, at some point I obviously got you upset by making my point. Again, I didn't mean to, I really just thought we were having a friendly debate.

Congrats to the Schumacher drivers!!! Once agian proving that no matter how many drivers leave for the other teams, Schumacher just keeps doing well.