R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Problem with losi mini late model,need help
Old 01-31-2010, 04:47 AM
DSmith
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Problem with losi mini late model,need help

Took the car to the track last night, got it out to make some practice laps. ON the straights the car would suddenly just dart to the left or right, so i figured servo was starting to go out, it still had stock one in it. Hooked up a hi tech servo and when i got it all back together the car would not turn to the right at all, just had left steering. So we hooked another servo up and same thing happened. Tried loosening the screw to hold the servo saver and then the servo would just turn in a complete 360 turn and wouldnt quit until you unplugged it. Finally just said screw it and put the stock one back and and it works just keeps pulling to the left or right at different times. The car had stopped a couple times on the track and wouldnt move at all, so someone suggested it could be the new dynamite speed control i put on was bad and someone else said it could be radio or reciever. I broke a screw off on the front bumper last week but got it out and replaced it and its never been right since then, so im thinking it something in that. Anyone have any suggestions?