R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Answer-RC's clutch shoes review
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 09:20 PM
PowerHouse
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zixxer
mark you are gonna love the answer product line ...the shoes and options are gonna hold up those sneakey motors you are putting out
I put in order for shoes, shims, fuel line, filters and a couple other things. I was looking at the other products he has to offer and all of it looks very good. i am especially interested in the flywheels kits he has. That will be the route I take when my xray flywheels need replacing. How is the hardness of the aluminum on the flywheel and the steel on the pins? I like the xray flywheel but it seems soft on the aluminum as the shoes dig in pretty quick and before I know it, the shoe is dragging on the flywheel. The steel pins seem to hold up well but I still find myself replacing the flywheel several times a season. Good thing it is only $8 my cost That's probably why it is only $8 I also look forward to getting my hands on the new Boss engine line that Mike talked about. He is in the market for an engine guy to be the official modder of his products and I hope I end up being that guy. Nothing set in stone, just ideas being bounced around.