R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Power House RC Engine Performance and ColdFusionFuel Q&A
Old 01-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Michael#81
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 271 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PowerHouse
Great Run Michael!! I knew that little N21R Limited had something for the rest of the field. I love the story of you coming onto the straightaway 4-5 car lengths behind guys with engines that cost twice as much and having a 4-5 car length lead at the end of the straightaway. I will be sporting a N21R Limited myself at Motorama and I also have a feeling I won't be coming home with it either I never seem to get much time on engines because someone always seems to buy the engine right out of my car trackside
Thanks for the awesome power Mark. It was great passing the high dollar engines down the straight with my "little 3 port".

For the money guys you can't go wrong with a Modded N21R from Mark. I got my engine back from him just before this race and I was very impressed with the low end power. I used an Answer 3 shoe clutch with aluminum shoes and 1.0 springs , Novarossi 41021 header, 9853SS Pipe, and the motor flat out hauls. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to use the 3 port outdoors but after what I saw this weekend the 3 port will be just fine on the larger outdoor tracks.