R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T1
Thread: Xray T1
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 11:10 AM
CypressMidWest
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by rayhuang
wannabee-Birds wont affect anythng really. Of the regulars-only Love, Denton, Chicky and lyself are going to Birds. That leaves ohhh.....68 other possible entries!!!

Eric Chambers has the fastest Xray at our track. He really helped me a lot in setting my car up better for MOdified. If hes not there-Chrs Musics Xray is really fast-carries corner speed well. Two guys to hit-up if your looking for a set-up.
My car's pretty fast there when it's not carreening off boards or other cars! Man I drove crappy last time I was there!

I'm planning on going to the gate this weekend for some 12th scale action, as I eagerly await some new goodies which will be used to construct the UBER-XRAY. After its' construction I expect it to lay waste to all other Touring Cars!!! Well anyway, my Rev3 has begged for the right to race this weekend, and I need to practice up for the Nats anyhoo. Besides, with all that beautiful well lit Ozite, I was almost ashamed to be running Touring car only two weeks ago.

wannabee: Are you looking for company for the trip up? I'd be happy to ride up with you.