R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 10:49 AM
Krio
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

Originally Posted by morris
i will admit to..i was a little scarred to install it.being that i never tampered with none of the other versions.this is my 1st tekin esc.i was using an lrp sphere tc esc.i installed this version as soon as i got my tekin and went out after having some help with what settings to try.it felt good and smooth untill the turbo kicks in.then it just throws my timing off.so i have been trying different settings to get the turbo to come on alot quicker.i will find out tomorrow how it works.if i do not like i will try turning the boost off and advance the timing to try and get that raw/smooth feeling like as i did with the lrp.im not sure track size.but its not real big there and its not as small as some of the places i went to.
alot of this softwear confuses the crap out of me.so im trying to learn this all i can.
Most are finding that turbo is only needed for MASSIVE tracks. I strictly use boost as the power is much more linear and just mess with the start and end rpm's for the most part. What wind of motor are you using?