R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Murnan Modified Motors
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 10:01 AM
Brent Davis
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by wingracer
Brent, I understand your skepticism. There are a lot of motor builders out there with wild claims and poor work, but Uriah is NOT one of them.
I fully understand as well and hope that I am not starting anything negative. I just saw the $250 for the drag mod and was wondering what all came with that which I know the engine mods do but what else for that? I know NOTHING about modding engines but all other modders for us drag racers charge at most $150 for an all out engine so you get my point.

I admire how well the MMM engines run as like I said, I live a few minutes from 301 Raceway which is currently closed until it re-opens and Chris Whitney & crew from the C. Whits hobby shop ran MMM motors and I saw the FLY on the track. I have no reason otherwise to believe that the MMM engines wouldn't run well in a drag race seeing the small blocks and .21's run 30-45 minute mains without sweating and again, THEY FLY.

Who knows, I just may take a chance with one of the MMM engines to see for myself

MMM, thanks for your input as well. I tried calling the number on the site but you must be very busy