R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Hill Camp Courtney RC Park Okinawa Japan
Old 01-21-2010, 06:01 AM
igyrigged
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YDBD
May go out Sunday, if we get more rain I'll try to get Mike out there. Look out for big rocks showing up on the 1/8.

I want to change the triple, but I'd be content to leave it until after summer and learn a fast and safer way to take it.

we're all here to give Paulie a hard time...otherwise there'd be no fun...
While I am all for giving Paulie a hard time, does anyone have any ideas they would like to share on how to make the triple better?

Out of the 10 people that did the exhibition my son was one of the people that broke, and it was completely his fault. It was all about being overly excited and trying NOT to do the triple.

Has anyone made any suspension changes to their vehicles yet for this track?

Jon, I hope you don't think you are going to "fix" the triple the same way you fixed it the last time. Making the landing longer and flatter is NOT a fix. Honestly, some good ideas could/should be given up before all the complaining. You can criticize all you want, but if you aren't going to offer up your own ideas, what good are you doing? It's a widow maker, is not an idea, it is a cop out. I'll be the first to admit it is not perfect, but I think it just needs some minor tweaking and little time learning the timing to be good. You guys do realise there was a decision made that basically said leave it until after the opening, because we ran out of time?

That triple is my favorite part of either track, just because I haven't quite figured it out yet.

Last edited by igyrigged; 01-21-2010 at 08:01 AM.