Thread: Xray T1
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 06:16 AM
pucho
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by TimXLB
Pucho:

Hi,

I was going to change the Alumium rear hub carriers to plastic but I need a longer dog bone/axle(?). also can you buy shock springs in pairs instead of a complete box. (like 50 bucks up here). Jason says Hi,..........he's going through the same thing you are only for karting. he is about 20 pounds over the weight for his class. so I'm starving him......( feeding him all the good things)...... he really bulked up for football and that hurts too.
also I have a fine tuning front shock tower. it that the same as the carpet one????????? sorry about all the Q's but i'm just getting used to the Xray after the TC3.

Thanks

and tell Alex to be a kid as long as possible....it suks getting old.
The "ultratune" Shock tower is the stock one that comes with the car the "carper" tower has 4 shock mounting positions and it's been lowered so that you can run smaller diameter tires. Karting sounds fun, I would like to take my Civic to a N.A.S.A. HPDE event I wan't to see what the mods I did to it can net. NO body kits here just suspention and engine. Yeah I know what you mean anbout getting old. Let me guess Jason looks like a safety maybe a RB? Let me know if you need any more help.

Luis