R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - A lil help please!
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Pin2Win
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default A lil help please!

Hey all well I am new to nitro racing and I have a ofna 9.5 pro/ Ravanger. I know I know its not the best to race with but I got it for free and I am saving my pennies for a Losi 2.0 cause thats what my LHS carries parts for so any way on to the problem. I have the ofna force .28 in the car and I had it running great before the race at home and even in practice its was running really well. First heat make it seven laps in and it just dies. Temp'd the motor only 175 got it back started again then it died again so I quickly swap plugs ran great for a couple more laps then died again. heat two same thing main as it was just a club race I got in and same thing. I was seriously frustrated by this point. I was running pretty good for my first race. I and everybody there for the life of us cant figure it out. Adjusted the idle nothing. Leaned it out because the temps were only 175 nothing. I really think that it felt like it was losing signal from my TX because it happened in the same couple spots. I dunno guys I need some help here. Thanks in advance!