R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi Constant Velocity Drive (LCD) vs MIP CVD
Old 01-18-2010, 03:34 AM
nomaak
Tech Addict

hey john congrats on the win!! u got that xxxs working like a dream! i was curious though......have you ever thought about trying the Pro out again or are you completely done with it. have you ever won a race with it? i didnt go to the carpet race this weekend. i didnt wont to change my set-up from the asphalt. the car is feeling a LOT better now. it dosent spin out as easily any more. (and thats with the offset hubs in place. i'm thinking the normal rear hubs will lock this puppy in!) the body may have something to do with it too. (went from HPI mondeo to PF Stratus All Purpose..wing rearward)

as the temps try to improve here, i'm getting closer to giving you a race report. so far i've removed the gtx speedo and re-installed the larger novak SS Plus. this unit is twice as heavy but i need the extra weight and brushless capability. final practice and "race" practice are still a few weeks away but i'll getting closer with every tweak little tweak