R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 05:11 PM
mv350
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

hey everyone, first off i dont want to run into flaming so i apologize in advance for my ignorance when it comes to everything i am about to say.

i just got my tc5 a day ago. i traded my jato 3.3 for this roller. i threw in my random parts and i have to say it is beyond fun to drive. the only thing is i want to set everything up perfect so i am going to gain all of the parts needed to start racing in a begennier either carpet or asphault. then put everything in. i wanna get the right motor, esc, and servo before i embarase myself on the track.

i need suggestions on everything i should put into this car before i go out and enjoy this wonderful hobby/sport. please let me know what i should get as a beginner. it already has the mazda speed6 body on it and from what i have read on this thread that it is a good body for both carpet and aspahault.

i currently have a hpi speed control out of an e10. a servo out of a rustler vxl. an epic 15t motor. and im thinking about putting my brushless system out of my ruslter vxl in it.

PLEASE HELP ME.

Last edited by mv350; 01-17-2010 at 05:45 PM.