R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Lmrca
Thread: Lmrca
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 01:34 AM
Pipeous
Tech Adept

Hi guys. Looks like support for the club is going to be strong. I have had contact from a lot of guys that have been out of racing too, they are wanting to get back involved.
A lot of good feedback on the rules of conduct, especially regarding screaming at corner marshals and drivers' on the stand. I am sure we can address these issues a couple of ways.

I have been working on a basic website on a promotional for a server and stuff. It was a 3 year deal for free and we look at what we will do from there as far as a contract. I don't have a credit card so purchasing the domain name, however cheap ($5.95 US a year), I can't do. I will post the temporary addy when it is up, access error in ftp upload.

I spoke with a representative of Cam RC earlier tonight and Seb confirmed their track is moving to a new location up Pipeline Road. I hope by opening up talks there we can work towards the goal of the LMRCA and race scene altogether.

We can have the hall pretty much anytime we need it now, and the day we originally scheduled falls on the same day as an on road race so I think we should change that to Saturday instead of Sunday, making the next meeting Saturday Feb 7th. I am waiting for confirmation on the race date before changing reservation on the hall though.