R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Selling most everything......cars,engines,servos and a more
Old 01-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Robert.Hull
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Selling most everything......cars,engines,servos and a more

well, i have to stop racing for a while cause of school so im selling most everything.....heres pics of my O'Donnell truggy and buggy a TON of parts.....radio.....couple engines and servos as well as chargers...and i have a ton of pro-line AKA and panther tires just pm if iterested look for my stuff in a couple days

alright sorry the cars are a little bit dirty but all the plastic that was worn out has been replaced as well as oil, drivetrain ect ....i ran them for about an hour after that and just blew them off so there is some dirt still.
so i counted up my PARTS receipts of JUST the brand new parts im selling in the pics below (not servos engines or cars) and it totals up to $1150 and im looking to get $1550 for......
Z-01b
Z-01t
2 BLS351 brushless servos in perfectly good working condition
2 BLS352 brushless servos in perfectly good working condition as well
1 os v-spec promod engine with about 85-90% compression left about 3-4 gallons
1 os speed about 6-7 gallons at about 75% compression left
both engines are in cars right now and run awesome
2 JP-4 pipes
1 JP-3
1 os 2050 pipe
1 os 2060 pipe
Up-gtade decal set
brand new buggy body
brand new truggy body
12 replacement airfilters
2 new wings
4 brand new rims
a ton of oil
and a TON of parts all the little plastic cases are loaded and sorted neatly with all kinds of parts.......gears, outdrives, bushings, clutch shoes, springs, shock parts, and many more.
PM if interested

Heres a couple os engines that still run nothing is broken but they are close to being worn out....they were my practice engines .....also some parts PM if interested ....im willing to work with the price on these engines.

all these servos are in working condition some barley have been used cause they were backup servos

1 Futaba BLS351 pretty much brand new $105 Shipped
1 Futaba BLS352 almost brand new as well $110 Shipped
2 Airtronics 94359 $60 Shipped Each
1 Airtronics 94758 $50 shipped
1 Hi tec 5985 $50 Shipped
1 Hi tec 5995 $70 Shipped

Last edited by Robert.Hull; 01-15-2010 at 10:03 PM.