R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 11:17 AM
LocalRacer83
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by LocalRacer83
I just recently purchased a tekin system. I hooked it up to my motor Novak ballisitc 13.5 and calibrated the throttle, setup the esc with the new 203 software. here are my setting. Drag 35, throttle profile 4, boost 50, turbo 10, rpm range 4500- 10000. delay .1 and ramp is set at 2. All the motor and esc wires including the sensor wires are connected correctly and are not touching. When I go to run the car it coggs and and stalls at the start. The esc does not get hot and the motor does not get hot when this happens. I have reclaibrated, resetup the esc, and went over the installation guide. How can i identify whether this is the motor, esc, or user error? Both esc and motor are new. Please help. Thanks

this is the 2nd sensor wire I have tried...same problem. My fdr is 8. I will try turning down the advance on the motor, although i havent put any advance on the motor. It still how is came from factory.

I think I had the timing too high for the 203v software. I back off to 40 timi on esc, 5 turbo, and it seems better. Thanks for the help.