R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi Ten-T
Thread: Losi Ten-T
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Grimlock212
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by speedsterp
Grimlock212 I tried out the A3 plug and it worked out great thanks. The Ten-T is finally driving around. I drove it around twice last night, but the temp stayed in the 104 range. Figure I need to lean it out some to elevate the temps to the 190 range correct. Do you just lean out low and high.

Also I used the hand ignitor to start as the losi wire for the glow plug will not fit onto the A3 glow plug. How did you go about getting this to fit, I assume you stretched open the coil wires.
No don't lean it out to get the temps up or you risk hurting the motors durability. If you need to, try wrapping it in tin-foil and a sock. There are a bunch of threads on this on the Losi forums.

Maybe we can meet up some day at NorCal Hobbies and run them on the track. I plan to go out there later next week. Maybe Thursday or Friday in the early afternoon depending on the weather. I ran it today on a free track in San Jose and the tires definitely didn't like that dirt at all. It did much better at NorCal last week.