R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI Racing Discussions
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 09:44 PM
TimXLB
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hi Everyone:

NitroJohnnyD:

Sorry to see you your leaving the B.M.I. team. looks like I'll have to get Mini a 1/4 scaler to run with you... Have fun.I know they are up here.

Congrats to all the team B.M.I. drivers at the Fla State series race. just wish we lived alot closer.

Stephen Baker:

Please call Jay for my phone # I need to talk to you about snowbirds/Xray setups. I am home most mornings this week except Wed.
I am gone around 1:30 pm for work.

if any of you happen to get a deal on the Novak SS Brushless setup grap it............ they rock we ran one this weekend and Mini set TQ with one. batteries aren't really as much as a factor as they are with the brushed motors. gearing is close to a MS motor. speeds are up there too and they are more evenly matched. (both the brushless turned the same mph through most of the qualifing).

Tmunno:

Sure bring a Buell to a track where I don't live......... anyways they are one sweet ride...........too bad I'm to tall for one.

racer-chick:

I eat atomic wings every thanksgiving........... a big bucket of them. not that hot.

pballkid21587:

welcome to the B.M.I. team.
I try to answer any questions you have about setups for carpet/foams on the B.M.I./TC3 and Xray.

Thanks