R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tilted RC?? Something wrong with their site
Old 01-04-2010, 06:40 AM
Integra
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hate to see them go and Love to see them go at the same time.....EVERY single order i did through tilted there was either something missing that they would not admit to at first....then they would delay the shipping by Weeks and weeks to only force me to do another order to get the few item's i was already promised.

email after email was sent to only get lame excuses 1 after another like "oh me and homer were real busy this week with blah blah blah"
next excuse was "oh that stuff is on backorder" Umm NO IT isn't...i can see you have stock RIGHT NOW>

blah...cheap priced but VERY poor customer service....and imo 1 does not go without the other.

here's the e-mail for every one to see.

"It is with great sadness that we send this email today.

Over the past two years, with the economy in such a downturn, it has been increasingly difficult to provide you with the service and the prices you have come to expect from Tilted RC.

Slow sales and an unbelieveably wet race season have forced to re-evaluate Tilted RC's future. We had decided that we are closing Tilted RC - both store locations and the website.

The website will be offering tons of 'inventory clearnace' items over the next few days but only for a very limited time. Please be sure to take advantage of these deals while they last! We are adding more items and will be over the next few days. So please check back often - remember, once these items are gone, they are gone!

We'd like to thank everyone for their patronage over the years and we wish everyone the best of success for the future.

The Tiltyard track will remain open in the future. We are going to concentrate our attention on racing - which is where our true love lies. You can stay in touch with us at www.tilted1.com - the web conference. We plan to keep this open."

www.tiltedrc.com