R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - cyclone, lrp, others???
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2002, 09:07 AM
Keyence
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by viper1
I have been buying speedos left and right so many till i have problem counting. Among them are:

LRP V7.1/Quantum Competition
Novak Duster/Hammer Pro/Super Rooster/TC
Keyence 01/Zero V Extreme/Zero V Extreme 2002
Schulze Eagle 3+
Mtroniks RZr/RZ
GM V12WE/V12XC
Futaba 330CR

My Favourite is the Keyence Zero V Extremes they have settings that make the rest of the Speedos look like Toys from the kids department stores. All the settings can be done without extra equipment like wizards and programmers. The punch from the Keyence is, simply put, breath taking. The second is the Mtroniks with their variable frequency and huge capacitors provide one hell of a punch but can be a little draining on cells. The schulze is an interesting but needs a Laptop to be programmed efficiently. The quantum's are great and they have worked very well but some what lacking in the puch department compared to the Keyence and the Mtronikc but still edges out the Novaks.

My two cents worth.

Cheers
Viper &/or Ian S,

Have you ever encounter a problem with the Keyence Zero V Extreme, when suddenly your car goes "crazy" (out of control in full throttle)?

Somebody told me it's because of me not putting the capacitor for the motor. But my argument is that the motor has a built in capacitor.

Your advice is very much appreciated.

Regards,