R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - XERUN V2.0 Brushless ESC discussion thread.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:25 PM
razzor
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Born2Run
Tomorrow if the weather is good i'll try everything.The first time i ran the 17.5 was 2 weeks ago,with the 312 at full timing , profile IX and an EZRun 17.5T on FDR 3.8. Now i got another 17.5Tmotor that looks more powerfull,so i have to start from the same point to be able to feel the difference.The second step will be to find the right gearing for this motor and after that i'll try the different software versions.Untill tomorrow then.
I have been running 312 from when i first got it and my car was in the top 5 in the Amains at the last 2 national meets and was plenty fast.
on our local track which is a nitro layout at around 320m long with 2 60m straights i TQ'd and won our regoinal championship race running a 56m roll out with a SP17.5 motor.
The last club meet i attended at a rival club which is a tight and short track about 140m long with 20 meter straights, i ran around a 49mm roll out and TQ'd and won by a clear margin.
So for me 312 has been working well but that is definately going to change with the new esc's and software.
110 is looking very promising so i wont have to use my Tekin for 17.5 and keep it in the 13.5 class.
218 we will have to see what its about seeing there is no feedback from Hobbywing on what its supposed to do.

Have to unfortunately cancell practice tomorrow seeing my dragon reminded me i have to attend a wedding tomorrow