R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 07:51 AM
NovakTwo
Company Representative

Originally Posted by smokefan
Rob has Novak said anything about how long it will be before we can buy the 25.5 motors ?
I just heard that the rules were approved when you guys did.....

We need to have a little time to add these new items to the store (and build up some inventory). The Ballistic 25.5 replacement stators are available now. We hope to have everything on-line by the end of next week; when we do, I will start a separate thread in this forum area for questions, comments and suggestions about Novak products.

I have noticed quite a few orders in the store this week-end for our RMF Havoc 2S esc----some series participants must be planning ahead! We understand that change is difficult but we want to help make this transition as painless as possible for our customers. Let me re-post a number of comments I have made earlier:

~ offer the Havoc 2S/SS Pro 25.5 BL System for the special price of $129.99. This should help attract new participants to the series, because of the affordable up-front system price.

~ add the SS Pro 25.5 to our Service Replacement Option Program, so those of you with other Novak BL motor winds can exchange them for this new wind.

~ set up a special US VTA section in our store featuring the approved electronics, (new and factory-RMF) replacement parts/service items and optional accessories that series members may need.

~ include the Havoc Pro esc in our ESC Service Replacement Program (Code G), so that those of you with old GTBs, SLYDRs, etc. can swap them for the Havoc Pro, if desired. We will also offer an upgrade from Havoc 2S/3S to Havoc Pro. (Factory RMF versions)

~ test all of the approved Novak escs with the 25.5 motors (under the same load) and publish the results, to see if there is a measurable performance difference (as discussed earlier)

We want to work with Rob and all the VTA members to make this series even more fun and affordable in this New Year; any suggestions, just PM me and I will see what we can do.