R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - XRAY T3
Thread: XRAY T3
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 08:40 AM
dartvidar
Tech Rookie

Default XRAY T3

Hi, I will buy the new XRAY T3, I’m new to Electrical RC cars so I need some help to pick the correct equipment (I have gasoline car from before).
What type steering servo is recommended to buy for this car?
If I will drive in the modified class which Motor under 10.5 turn and Pinion Gear should I buy for this car ? I wants the best set up as possible. I will also need an speed controller, which controller to choose? Is it any speed controllers I can use for Electric motors in both modified and Superstock class. I was just thinking off the option to buy a good speed control, so I can just changes the engine to start in the two different classes.
Will that work? I can see the T3 is made for Lipo batteries, is Lipo recommended compare to NIMH? Which size and type batteries should I buy for the T3.
When it comes to tires and wheels, do you have any recommendation for good Tires and wheels. I appreciate if you can post some links, if you recommend some equipment, then it will be more easy for me to find the correct equipment. Where in the US, do you find the best prices? I hope some experience people can take the time to answer my questions.

I want a killer set up, is it possible to get almost the same prestanda on a modify car as on a superstock?

Thanks to every body who will take time to answer me.