R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro Sensored ESC
Old 12-31-2009, 07:43 AM
billb60
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KHoff7
Yes its really fast. But their customer service is not. The least they could do is answer and email about a speedo I pre ordered on December 9th. I understand that when I ordered it It was not supposed to ship until early January but now after looking at their website it says mid February. If I have to wait until mid Feb. to receive it I want a refund due to the fact that it will have no use to me by then. But now they're gone for another 2 days for new years and my return time of 3-4 business days has turned into 10+ so far. The only reason I have been able to get anything form castle was buying from someone on ebay. I understand that castle is very busy right now, however hearing about other people that have received emails saying that their speedos have shipped or people that have at least received an answer to their inquiry makes you mad that you have yet to receive anything besides the email saying we may not get back to you in 3-4 business days.

Is it that hard to get one email answered inquiring about my order status on the mamba max pro I pre-ordered? Thats all I want.
You ordered one in the frist run, from what I hear over on Hobbytalk those are still shipping on time, the Mid Feb now listed is for the second run.